So, I was actually in the kitchen, baking the other day, a red berries mousse cake to be exact, when I realized what a beautiful deep red color the cake was. So that inspired me to do a FOTD with red berry lips.
The end product that inspired me:
I seem to have been baking a lot/producing various desserts lately but more on that in a later post. I will be taking pictures of my baked goods in the future and posting them on my blog.
..Anywhoodle, on to the look of the day:
I used a light sweep of mascara along with a light wash of pink shimmery e/s on the lids.
A bit of gel blush on the cheeks (I wanted to keep the make-up light save for the lips)
A berry-colored gloss (I used LancĂ´me Juicy tube in "Raisin" it actually smells and tastes like berries, hehe) applied on lips with finger and then using a q-tip I cleaned up the edges.
Thanks for looking!
13 comments:
beautiful!! I love the color of the lipgloss, i must check it out!
Love the lips! It looks yummy..hehe. Thanks for the update regarding shipping. I'm in no hurry as long as it gets to the U.S. safe and sound :)
What a beautiful color :) It really does look like the cake you baked :D I had no idea that the juicy tubes had so much color packed into it! Impressive :)
that cake looks delicious! and wowza, you look awesome with bold lips! that's a really good color on you.
whoa your lips look so luscious, lancome would be proud! looks as though your lips are glazed like a dessert :)
luscious!!!! the colour is gorgeous.. i envy how lush and curly your lashes are! :)
You look great with dark lips! It'd look too much on me i think :(
Gorgeous color on you!
the cake looks munchh *yum*
the lip colour looks beautiful too.
love it :] really suits u x]
the cake looks delicious. that lip stick color reminds me of the sexy vamps in true blood, it looks so hot on you!!
*wipes slobber off keyboard*
WHERE IS MY SHARE??!!! Omg so not fair! the alien will get to sample you wares and I won't!!!!
I find felt tip liners much easier to use compared to brush tips.
Omg, you have all these classic songs on your playlist, when I was browsing, Jacky Cheung came on and Mr. N was like OMG!
Oh man, yummy cake! Can I haz the recipe, pleez?
Love the berry lipstick on you. It makes you look so mysterious and sensuous at the same time.
thanks so much for your comment. I've come to the conclusion that stretch mark and other body enhencement creams often don't do anything as well! Except I'm still tempted to buy them and try them out in hopes that one might work one day lol but ya I'm with your sister in terms of coming to accept that they're going to be there for a longgggggg time! :D
Post a Comment