Apr 28, 2010

Wedding pic

So, the 2 photographers who took the pictures at the wedding finally put a few pics up. I was told that there are more to come but for now I'll give you this one. We decided to do silly faces except for the bride. I actually crossed my eyes long before she took the pictures so my eyes were hurting after it was snapped.

Enjoy!



The dress looked okay but it wasn't a great fit, then again, out of the 4 bridesmaids there were fitting problems with 3 of them. I don't know is a complaint to the company is in order. But I mean, why do they need our measurements anyways if they won't fit?

I'll be posting more wedding pictures along with pictures taken on this trip. This laptop I'm using here doesn't have a slot for SD cards so you'll have to wait a bit longer.

^^

1 comment:

Ethereal Prey said...

lol! bridesmaids dresses are always bad news no matter what. its good that you were able to have fun. can't wait to see more!

are those dresses salmon or cantaloupe colored?