Wow, how on earth DO I come up with these inventive titles. What can I say, I'm on a roll!^^
I found this gorgeous muted eyeshadow from Anna Sui and on the box it said grey/green. However I found this e/s to be a beautiful mix of grey/green/golden. With eyeshadows like these it really cuts down on application time. Perfect for when I can't haul my lazy self out of bed in the morning.
I just lightly washed over my lids with that color. I kid you not! The camera does NOT do this e/s justice. It's really pretty and the gold shimmers in the light. *sigh* I love this :)
Mascara on lashes and a beautiful, peachy pink lipgloss to complement the eyes.
Thanks for looking! ^^
7 comments:
Oooo la la you are looking very pretty! I'm loving the green/gold combo :)
WOW! what a pretty eyeshadow :) love the look.
Hi! I know this is a random question for an EOTD, but do you have any recommedations for a mascara that doesn't smudge? I've read that people usually use waterproof if they're prone to smudging, but all the waterproof formulas I've tried haven't been that much better than non-waterproof!
Yes, I can def relate to mascara smudging. Unfortunately, I don't think there has ever been a mascara that doesn't smudge efter 10-12 hours. I'll have to touch up/wipe lightly from under my eyes but the Maybelline Sky high curves in waterproof is def worth checking out. It's not that pricey either. Hth! :)
ohhh!
i love how your eyes open up with the choice of colors & your lashes are gorgeous!!!
to die for
^_^
so pretty,hun!
I love this, it's simple and clean yet elegant.
Girl how DO you get ur eyebrows to behave so well?!mine is literally ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!!and why am I not stalking you on twitter???!!!
I love the mascara on you! It makes your eyes pop and the natural shape of your eyes deeper :) I agree with you that light eye shadows really make a big statement. I need to update my collections :p Anyway, I found your blog while reading some others. Mind if I follow yours? :)
Post a Comment