I give you here the Spring look Contestants!
Apart from 1st, 2nd and third prize, I've decided that there will be two consolation prizes mostly because it's too hard to choose the winners among all these lovely chicas. Ladies you're NOT making it easy for me!
#1 Ms. Yolanda


#2 Ms. Olive


#3 Ms. Arashi


#4 Ms. Aradani

#5 Ms. Carolina



#6 Ms. Chriselle


#7 Ms. Joy


#8 Ms. MUAddict


#9 Ms. Girllovemac
#10 Ms. Whit


#11 Ms. Nehs


#12 Ms. Gia


#13 Ms. Lily


#14 Ms. Nic nic


#15 Ms. Miumiu


#16 Ms. Cherryazngirl

#17 Ms. Asiansain


#18 Ms. Peppermints



#19 Ms. Thiamere


#20 Ms. Donnarence

You're more than welcome to leave a comment and give me some input. I'm always open to opinions and suggestions. Winners will be announced May 14th.
16 comments:
wow so many contestants!! Everyone looks really good and spring-like :)
Wow, this is a lot of contestants! Good luck to everyone. :)
theyre all so pretty! apart from mine hahaha.. but it was all fun :) thanks for creating it!
Hey doll
you gunna have a tough time choosing...they all look like flowers...i just want to pluck and sniff them...and stick em in a vase and look at them all day...LOL!
hmmmmmmm i really like MUaddicts look...its looks really fresh...like a nice cold glass of orange juice...
good luck on the winner
Wow pretty spring looks!!! :]
lol..it must be hard for you to pick out the winners, everyone is so good in spring makeup. When I saw #9, I thought she's Angelina Jolie..hehe
WOW~~ Pretty girls. Much prettier than u. Thank god u didnt join:D Spared my eyes:D
They all did a SUPER job on this contest! good luck choosing the winners~
you know i love u sis <3
I looooove no. 12!!! sooooooo cute~~~~~~~~~
I think she is the best!!!!!!!
and the rest all deserves 2nd place^^
Good luck! my votes goes to this ladies #6, #7, #10, #11, #19, and #20 :) I think they did a great job!
woooow so many contestants!! good luck ladies!!!
whoa so many contestants!!
Yeah, so many contestants.. I is getting hard to choose.
Okay, since this is a spring look, my points goes to those whos bold enough to use many colors..
And also I like some makeup below the eyes.
I therefor vote for #3, #6, #7 and #18.
And not necessarily in that order.
Good luck everyone!
my turn to tag you back :D
don't you just love contests? :P
You can try ebay or etsy to find bow headbands, or I could just send you some hee hee, gives me a reason to go back to that store and get more headbands, yes i know, so many headbands and just one head! LOL!
Hey hun! I really like #7 & #8. So hard to choose though, everyone did a great job!
Oh, I awarded/tagged you on my blog! :)
woah! so many contestants! I looooove~ #12.. teehee~
good luck to evreyone
Post a Comment