Mar 6, 2009

I'm still here!

Woo... haven't had the energy or time to keep my blog. Maan, I feel so lazy, nowait, that's not right. I AM lazy! Sheesh, it's been a while and I'm not quite the social internet butterfly at the moment but I really hope that I can be again, once all these things in my life have settled.

Right now I feel like I have thousands of things to do and not enough time to do it in, *whew* anyone else experience this?

Anywhoodle I'm rambling, just got back from seeing my girls that I haven't seen in waay too long. Sitting here in front of my monitor although it's 2 am and I'm supposed to be at school at 9 tomorrow morning. But I just didn't feel like going to sleep just yet. Was looking at videos on youtube when I came across this classis. This song is to date one of the FEW songs that can get me on the dancefloor, GUARANTEED!

So take out a few minutes like me, sit back relax, do a little office chair dance if you like but most importantly, ENJOY!

7 comments:

Ethereal Prey said...

we missed you! where have you been?! fill us in on what's been happening! get away from me ginger!!!! south park rules!

Anonymous said...

"I feel like I have thousands of things to do and not enough time to do it in, *whew* anyone else experience this?"

Are you kidding me?? Isn't that what propels us? Time management is key!!

fuzkittie said...

You're back!! Missed ya!!! <3

Anonymous said...

OMG FINALLY SHE UPDATED!! I totally know the overwhelming feeling of having too much to do.
Hope you doing well though! Take care my dear!!

Oh btw that blackstreet song is my jam!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

Chi! welcome back :D

come to Japan! I'd love to meet you! ;) how soon will you know?! Good luck with it!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness I missed you! I was just wondering the other day where you were! I hope school is going well!

Angie said...

Hahahhaha. Well I actually hadn't taken a sip of my wine before I fell! But yes, never too sick for wine haha.

Yeah I'm okay. Thanks!! Just experiencing minor nagging shoulder pains now.

Aww hehe, yeah I do that pretty well =P