Sep 21, 2008

Warm neutral look for Yummiebitez fall challenge

Hey Lovelies ^_^

I wasn't gonna enter this challenge but when I saw the lovely prizes I thought I might as well give it a go. I'm a sucker for beauty products in case you hadn't noticed ^o^

I was going for a warm neutral fall-ish face.

Face: Clinique superbalanced foundation 03
MAC style blush

Eyes: Lancôme khôl pencil liner in brown/black (wetlline) MAC Starflash khôl power eye pencil in orpheus (upper lashline) MAC e/s Grand entrance on inner corners upper and lower MAC e/s Bold and brazen on crease and middle of lid MAC e/s on Go on outer V All shadows blended well together

Lips: Shiseido Maquillage lipstick in BR382










Thanks for looking and please vote for me...
... but ONLY if you liked it!
Cause... I don’t want your pity!! >_<

10 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Gorgeous like a golden goddess! :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
Where do I vote?

Ethereal Prey said...

ah camera whoring as always....:P great look...now show us your hair! :P

Jessica Dee said...

HEYY CHII ;] Found you off Jennifer L.'s page! Omg but anyways, I LOOOOOVE the look. You look so bronzey and beautiful!

Angie said...

Wow, you look like such a bronze beauty! This look is great for fall AND summer! Must look at that lipstick shade next time! And you reminded me that I shoulda put some eyeshadow on the bottom, damn!

ChyiX2 said...

Thanks you guys! Don't forget to vote for me at yummiebitez blog...

... but only if you liked it!

Cause... I don't want your pity!! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi Chyi, I just had a look at her blog, and she hasn't posted up the entry pictures yet. I think you have to email her your contest pictures? Anyway, I'll be checking back tomorrow and see what she has up. Hope you win! ;)

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

love this look! simple but very pretty!!

cheryl said...

hey chi, good luck on the contest! i would love to see some more blush on u cos u have a great bone structure!
i use a professional camera with a remote control so hands-free :-)

Anonymous said...

That is a very very pretty look on you, it's flashy and neutral at the same time...if that made any sense at all lol!